Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love My Wife




15 Feb
I got a great Valentine's Day care package from home today. Inside the box my wife and kids send a few more movies and lots of love! The kids each made a wonderful framed gift for me, and my wife sent along a T-shirt that says, "I Love My Wife." There was also a picture in the box of her wearing the wife's version of the shirt that says, "I Love My Husband." That was really awesome. I cannot tell you how much I love my family and miss them. When you're over here, the love and support you get from back home can make a world of difference to your overall emotional and spiritual health. I thank you for the wonderful boost, honey. I love you, too!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog at the blog Calling a Spade a Spade:

    http://xcalling-a-spade-a-spadex.blogspot.com/

    and I'm very glad that I did. I have had a wonderful time reading through your blog. So many touching moments in your blog! The man taking a shower without a towel, soap, or clothes... the men struggling with marriage issues... the truckload of locals staring at the cross on your uniform... so touching and so heartbreaking.

    What a wonderful blog you have here. I am so glad to have found it. I am grateful that you've taken the time to make it what it is.

    ReplyDelete