Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas packages




Tues. 8 Dec 09

It has been a busy and interesting week since I last blogged. I had some internet trouble, but that seems to have been resolved. I have received many wonderful care packages from friends and family back home, including gifts from my kids and lights from my mom. I have decorated my little shack with the lights already, and it feels a little bit more like Christmas. So thank you.

Not too much new to tell you. However, I did notice an interesting woman in the gym the other day. I say notice her because she was wearing shorts and had tatoos on both of her knee caps. That was probably pretty painful! Anyway, it's cold here, and no one wears shorts! So I suspect she wants you to see her knees. I saw that she was lifting weights and doing one of the same exercises I was doing. But then it hit me... she was lifting the exact same weight as I was on that exercise!! Boy was I embarrassed. So I decided to show her up. I was not going to be beaten by a knee-tatooed Air Force woman... so I added 5 pounds to my bar! (Yes sir, that showed her up for sure!)

My kids sent me a wonderful picture of a Christmas tree, which I immediately put up in the office. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment