Saturday, September 12, 2009

GO BLUE !!


Saturday 12 Sept, 09
I was scheduled for some training up until early afternoon, and then I was able to catch the 4th quarter of the Michigan vs. Notre Dame game. Michigan won in the last 15 seconds. It was Awesome! Perhaps my Wolverines are on their way back. Look out Ohio State!

On a different note, I led a 9/11 Tribute ceremony last night in the chapel for those who wanted to attend. We had about 30 show up, and I showed some video and played some music and had a moment of silence at 9:11 pm (or 2111). It was nice. My goal was to not only stop and reflect on what happened that day (8 years ago), and to remember that this is why we are (I am) here, but also to motivate the Soldiers (and some Navy guys were there) to continue on with the fight. It is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment