Thursday, January 01, 2009

Greetings and Happy New Year 2009



1-1-09

Greetings family and friends,

This is my first entry on my new blog, which I hope to keep up to date regarding my experiences, training and "adventures" as a Chaplain in the United States Army Reserves.

I'll be heading off to Chaplain Basic Officer Leadership Course (CH-BOLC) in a few days, so I'm currently getting ready to leave. The packing list is immense, and the stress is mounting. Nothing about this process has been fast, easy, or cheap, but here we are nonetheless. Please pray for me and my family over the next 90 days and I'll keep you posted as the days go by....

2 comments:

  1. Darren,

    I will most definitely be praying for you and your family. I'll look forward to keeping up with you via your new blog!

    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darren,

    I can imagine this is an exciting and stressful time for you and Regina. I will keep an eye on Gigi and the girls while you are away. Don and I are eager to follow your journey. We will keep you and the girls in our prayers. Our country needs more men like you. Thank you for your courage and obedience to our God's calling. Love you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete